As we move forward into 2013, I thought it might be a good idea to toss out some random predictions for the world of pro wrestling for 2013. Some may be pretty close, and some may seem… not so close, but at the worst they should all be plausible.
Here are some of my random predictions for 2013. There’s no real order or theme, but I’m just tossing out things that might happen next year.
- Ryback wins the WWE Championship
- John Cena turns heel
- CM Punk goes back to his “pipe bomb” character
- Hulk Hogan wrestles a PPV match in Impact Wrestling
- Eve Torres continues to hold the Divas Championship until at least June
- AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels have yet another match
- Ric Flair wrestles at least one more match in WWE
- Matt Cross and Johnny Gargano give us a MOTY candidate
- Dolph Ziggler finally cashes in his MITB briefcase – and wins
- AJ Styles regains the Impact Championship
- Undertaker formally retires after Wrestlemania after CM Punk ends his streak
- Zack Ryder is future endeavored
There you have it – some of my predictions for 2013. Only time will tell if I’m Nostradamus or just totally way off base, but I’m looking forward to seeing if any of this happens!