Author Topic: Better Call Saul (Season 3)  (Read 549 times)

BlackLight

• View Profile
Better Call Saul (Season 3)
« on: January 12, 2017, 01:54:13 AM »
<object width="640" height="385"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_3WzxpdUc0&fs=1&start="></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_3WzxpdUc0&fs=1&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

Season 3 debuts sometime this spring. No premiere date set yet.

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
Re: Better Call Saul (Season 3)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 03:06:28 PM »
Never saw much of BB.

Does Jimmy's story conclude with that series?  Or, might we see post Breaking Bad tales?

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 04:11:24 PM »
BCS has shown a few scenes of Jimmy post-BB. I don't know if we're actually going to see anything beyond that.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 04:38:27 PM »
New trailer. Season 3 starts Monday.

<object width="640" height="385"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjEj3Ir3WtA&fs=1&start="></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjEj3Ir3WtA&fs=1&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

IMISSTORRIEWILSON

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »
Both season 1 and season 2 of better call saul have started in black and white scenes showing jimmy working at a cinnabon in Nebraksa. He is shown being worried that someone is coming to kill him. In season 1 we see him get out an old vhs tape (Recordable dvds are always tricky I guess) watching some old saul goodman commericals.)

I imagine season 3 will also start in black and white showing a post breaking bad scene like seasons 1 and 2 did.

Bryan Cranston is directing an episode of this season.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 04:05:52 AM »
Man, I missed this show. Glad it's back.

FreebirdSTF

• View Profile
    • South Atlanta Wrestling
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 08:56:33 AM »
I need to see if this recorded, I forgot about it and I also watch wrestling instead anyway.

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 09:28:33 AM »
I liked "Mike's" comment in Talking Saul.

Basically said about Saul vs Chuck:  "Heck with them both, they're both crooks."

IMISSTORRIEWILSON

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 08:02:52 PM »
Even Jonathan Banks knows his (Mike's) storyline is the only interesting story line in this show. I wish it was called Better Like Mike and Saul was a secondary character. I mean seriously they have made a character even more hated than Skylar White in Chuck McGill. Well done Gilligan.

Edited to add wish instead of which. I am no Kim Wexler.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 08:54:49 PM by IMISSTORRIEWILSON »

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 11:20:34 PM »
<object width="640" height="385"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQPG8cnwujA&fs=1&start="></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQPG8cnwujA&fs=1&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 11:12:17 PM »
Jimmy, you idiot.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2017, 04:08:07 AM »
So here's where I'm confused. Last week, Ernie accidentally hears Jimmy confess on Chuck's tape recorder. Chuck makes it absolutely clear to Ernie that he's can't tell anyone.

But this week, Chuck is working this angle, the success of which relies on Jimmy finding out about the tape, and breaking into Chuck's house to destroy it. How does Chuck imagine that Jimmy will even find out about the tape, if he told Ernie to keep quiet about it? Is there a detail here that's so obvious that I'm missing it?

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2017, 09:23:30 AM »
Chuck assumed Ernie would panic and run right to Jimmy about it.  Same way he assumed his brother would steal the tape.

Of course, he wasn't quite right about it.. Instead, Jimmy flew into a rage at his arsehole brother, and commited acts that would have gotten him arrested regardless of the tape....  which he got two witnesses to hear him ranting about.

Jimmy's problem is, he always underestimates how manipulative his brother is.  All he had to do was NOTHING, and cut all contact, and it would have blown over. 

Pebble.2.0

• View Profile
    • Lefty Guitar Trader
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 09:25:59 AM »
I think I missed something, can someone explain to me wtf is going on with Mike's car and the gas cap? 
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 09:50:02 AM »
I think I missed something, can someone explain to me wtf is going on with Mike's car and the gas cap?

Mike kept getting tracked, and assumed they placed a bug on him.

Took the entire thing apart at a junkyard, found nothing, then noticed a gas cap piece just like his in the store and got the idea of taking the cap apart, where he found the bug, and bought some tech to reverse-trace janitor guy.

Which he apparently realized, by placing the cap and a phone in the middle of the road.

Pebble.2.0

• View Profile
    • Lefty Guitar Trader
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 01:49:30 PM »
Mike kept getting tracked, and assumed they placed a bug on him.

Took the entire thing apart at a junkyard, found nothing, then noticed a gas cap piece just like his in the store and got the idea of taking the cap apart, where he found the bug, and bought some tech to reverse-trace janitor guy.

Which he apparently realized, by placing the cap and a phone in the middle of the road.

thanks man, have no idea how I missed that
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 12:30:28 AM »
Watching Mike's scheme-of-the-week, part of me wonders if it was just too cute by half.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 01:36:57 AM »
<object width="640" height="385"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xorAIKI7kIA&fs=1&start="></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xorAIKI7kIA&fs=1&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2017, 03:18:17 AM »
Man, I wish I could sling chicken for Gus Fring.

That pep talk he delivered for his openers - fantastic.

IMISSTORRIEWILSON

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2017, 09:54:10 PM »
Did I hear gus say 24 hours of overtime pay per employee on next paycheck? IF that was true the store would not turn a profit. The chicken is not that high a markup.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 01:22:37 AM »
Did I hear gus say 24 hours of overtime pay per employee on next paycheck? IF that was true the store would not turn a profit. The chicken is not that high a markup.

The meth is.

Pebble.2.0

• View Profile
    • Lefty Guitar Trader
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2017, 04:41:53 PM »
Season is fun so far, hope they keep it up

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 02:42:31 AM »
Slimmed down Huell!!!

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2017, 06:21:51 AM »
Looked to me like he could fit in a tight space now.

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2017, 08:44:54 PM »
No Cinnabon's around here.  :(