Poll

Which young big man has the most breakout potential?

Big Cass
5 (45.5%)
Braun Stroman
5 (45.5%)
Baron Corbin
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Current Big Man With Most Potential  (Read 282 times)

SupTool

• View Profile
    • Flying Heel Productions
Current Big Man With Most Potential
« on: February 11, 2017, 04:57:11 PM »
Who has the most potential?

Zandrax

• Hey buddy!
    • View Profile
Re: Current Big Man With Most Potential
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 02:02:27 PM »
I liked Baron Corbin on Breaking Ground.

The Braun Strowman has a look, but I'm not convinced on him as a good wrestler yet. His best match was that match with Owens last week.

Cass is a tall, good looking athletic dude with decent charisma. He fits what Vince wants. Though personally even if he went as a singles, I'd still prefer him with Enzo because Enzo is a great talker.

FreebirdSTF

• View Profile
    • South Atlanta Wrestling
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 11:03:38 AM »
I went BRAUN.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 12:50:38 PM »
I went Cass.  When Enzo was on the shelf, he stepped up and was able to show his personality.  He will have the mic, charisma and size combo.  I think he's just hidden under Enzo's shadow.  If he goes single, he might make it.

FreebirdSTF

• View Profile
    • South Atlanta Wrestling
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 02:40:01 PM »
I think Cass is a future star for sure, but I think BRAUN will be established as a true monster.

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 11:58:29 PM »
Braun reminds me of early Big Show in WCW as The Giant and his first run as Big Show in WWE when he was still in great shape. He's a beliavble monster.

I would listen to him on Stone Cold's podcast. You'll become a fan of him right away.

He's stuck with a stupid name though. Brawny Strongman? Is that what someone was going for?

Big Cass could go two ways. Kevin Nash or Test.

Baron Corbin I don't get at all. What is he and why? He has a soft physique as well which takes away from his presentation.

RealMarchHare

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 06:46:41 AM »
Braun reminds me of early Big Show in WCW as The Giant and his first run as Big Show in WWE when he was still in great shape. He's a beliavble monster.

I would listen to him on Stone Cold's podcast. You'll become a fan of him right away.

He's stuck with a stupid name though. Brawny Strongman? Is that what someone was going for?

Big Cass could go two ways. Kevin Nash or Test.

Baron Corbin I don't get at all. What is he and why? He has a soft physique as well which takes away from his presentation.

I've hated Corbin since he showed in NXT.  Have NEVER understood what he is supposed to be.  He is to baby faced looking to be taken seriously as a badass.   That and his entrance is terrible.  Always looks like he's about to cry and not beat the shit out of someone

Pebble.2.0

• View Profile
    • Lefty Guitar Trader
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 12:28:26 PM »
I really want to like Cass, but sometimes his offense looks....S A W T and lacks credibility.  Hopefully he can improve. 
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 02:23:42 PM »
Whatever momentum Braun had is gone. He's now a cowardly heel that just backs down for another day as a part of his character.

He's a potential dream match against Brock, but I feel that's tainted now with the way he's been booked since losing clean to Reigns then doing nothing since then.

FATSEXY

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 02:29:11 PM »
Them having Braun back down from Brock was so stupid it hurt. Cass has potential when they let him actually be a big man and not a dumb comedy act. I know that as soon as he is ready for his singles push, Enzo is done for. Sad, he seems like a rad guy.

I have no idea why people like BC so much. He's has negative charisma, IMO.

RealMarchHare

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2017, 11:56:59 PM »
Them having Braun back down from Brock was so stupid it hurt. Cass has potential when they let him actually be a big man and not a dumb comedy act. I know that as soon as he is ready for his singles push, Enzo is done for. Sad, he seems like a rad guy.

I have no idea why people like BC so much. He's has negative charisma, IMO.

Who are you hearing likes BC?  EVERYONE I know hates him and thinks his the biggest waste of space on the roster right now.  Even more so than Reigns lol

Smartest thing they can do is have Cass go singles but keep Enzo with him as a hype man.  I mean it's basically they same thing they're doing right now lol