Author Topic: Game of Thrones (Season 7)  (Read 529 times)

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones (Season 7)
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2017, 09:34:32 AM »
Who was it that saved Jamie at the last? Was it Bronn or Dickon or someone else?

Bet it was Bronn.

How much longer until Dany learns Jon is a relative, and how would that affect her "destined to rule them all" mindset?

Because Jon would have just as much of a claim to the throne.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2017, 02:51:48 PM »
Bet it was Bronn.

How much longer until Dany learns Jon is a relative, and how would that affect her "destined to rule them all" mindset?

Because Jon would have just as much of a claim to the throne.

I think the legitimacy of Jon's claim to the throne rests almost entirely on whether his parents Rhaegar and Lyanna were married. He's either the rightful heir to the throne, or he's ten times the bastard we thought he was.

Quite apart from that, Jon Snow is probably the most miserable looking King of Anything that Westeros has ever seen. You tell him he's in line for the Iron Throne, and he'll be like 'Fuck That Noise.'

And if I remember my GOT canon correctly, the Targaryen Dynasty was forged through generations of incest in the first place, so it wouldn't be completely unheard of if Jon and Dany became kissing cousins.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2017, 01:42:30 AM »
So, other than Cersei, who else is left on Arya's list?

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2017, 09:34:07 AM »
Red woman, Ned's executioner (Like he has a choice who he executes, poor guy was just doing his job.), Berric and Thoros, and The Mountain.

Bet she takes Mountain as The Hounds fighting him.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 10:03:08 AM by DocSavage »

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2017, 01:24:33 AM »
I think the legitimacy of Jon's claim to the throne rests almost entirely on whether his parents Rhaegar and Lyanna were married. He's either the rightful heir to the throne, or he's ten times the bastard we thought he was.

Good old dimwitted Gilly - it appears we have our answer. If Lyanna Stark was the woman Rhaegar married in the clandestine ceremony in Dorne, then that would make Jon Snow the rightful heir to the Iron Throne.

Pebble.2.0

• View Profile
    • Lefty Guitar Trader
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2017, 09:08:08 AM »
They snuck that one in!  Sam basically talked over her while she was giving the line.
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2017, 12:22:59 AM »
In Breaking Bad, I was always bummed that we never got a scene with both Jesse and Walter Jr. Maybe the TV gods make it up to me with GoT - before this wraps, I want to see a reunion between Arya and Syrio Forel. I know Arya thinks he's dead, but I don't believe we saw him die back in Season 1, so TV rules of character demise apply, I believe.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2017, 01:41:55 AM »
Kit Harrington is great, but it's almost comical how little he's able to convey this supposed infatuation with Dany. Thank The Gods we have Tyrion and Ser Davos to "notice" this for our benefit, because Jon Snow never doesn't look absolutely miserable.

Gendry is awesome. The touring party does their Lewis and Clark routine north of the wall for what seems like weeks, and Gendry's able to make it back to Eastwatch in 25 minutes flat.

Why is Arya suddenly being such a twit?

With addition of his latest draft pick (Zombie Ice Dragon), the Night King is now -350 to finish on the Iron Throne.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 02:47:38 AM by BlackLight »