Author Topic: The Miz's promos  (Read 84 times)

SCB

• View Profile
The Miz's promos
« on: April 23, 2017, 12:11:27 PM »
Have all been shoots lately. He's a genuinely good heel, but hard to root against him when he's just pointing out the truth every time he speaks.

The Cena stuff was 100% accurate. I didn't see it, but he said something to Daniel Bryan on talking smack that legitimately made him walk out on air. And the stuff about Dean being lazy and complacent seems to be a legitimate complaint about him backstage.

dam skippy

• View Profile
Re: The Miz's promos
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 01:32:04 PM »
His breakout promo was shooting the whole time. He's the only one getting away with it right now. Its fun to watch, though.

IMISSTORRIEWILSON

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 06:45:17 PM »
The thing is when Punk did it Punk was a heel that became a big face. I do not think there is any plans to turn him good and all the times in the past when they did that they were mostly flop mid card stuff.

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 10:33:13 PM »
I don't think the plan is to turn him face or even tweener. It's just an interesting thing he's allowed to do for some reason.

It's kind of like the deal with Triple H. He shows up once a year to be a wrestler, but difficult to root against him when you know he's the reason NXT is awesome.