Author Topic: Do you think WWE is serious with Braun?  (Read 216 times)

The Sock

• HEY!
    • View Profile
Do you think WWE is serious with Braun?
« on: May 06, 2017, 10:26:58 PM »
Meaning that after Braun loses to Roman in the eventual rematch, they'll continue to push Braun as a major force in WWE and not just relegate him to a lesser role like they've done to so many big hosses in the past, the most recent being Rusev?
TWO WORDS: SOCK IT!

Zandrax

• Hey buddy!
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think WWE is serious with Braun?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 02:57:42 AM »
They're gonna do Braun vs. Brock, with Roman getting the winner.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 03:50:35 PM »
I just hope he's not getting a glorified Mahal push that will end up with him in obscurity when he loses his title match.

IMISSTORRIEWILSON

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 11:06:53 PM »
I still think the name is a bit meh but the man and the worker for his size is pretty amazing. Rusev had average size and height and a going nowhere 1980s heel gimmick so it was no surprise he faded out after his feud with Cena. It is hard to define what braun is other than he is a tall strong guy who hurts people whenever he wants to and does not give a crap about the consequnces. He seems in a way like a cross btween stone cold and kane (think pre austin vs vince austin because no one is reaching austin vs mcmahon heights in todays era for a variery of reasons. I think assuming he keeps in shape for a man of his size he should have a good 5 to 8 year run in him. Honestly I think the idea of braun vs lesnar should be wm34 and not reigns vs lesnar. The wwe does not realize the big money match is braun vs lesnar and not reigns vs lesnar. Infact a heel reigns cashing in  mitb on braun would prob be the way to go to finally really push that. As for reigns being a big merchandise mover well I am sure the rock sold a lot of merchandise when he was corporate rock as a heel so heels can move merchandise as well.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 12:24:50 PM »
So if he is as injured as reported and he doesn't get to face Brock, does that mean we can expect him to fully lose his pace in line.

It's a shame they have wussed out Joe, he and Brock could make a fun time of it.

IMISSTORRIEWILSON

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 02:32:53 PM »
As long as it is not too serious this is the best thing to happen to wwe because imo braun vs lesnar should headline  wm 34 and not reigns lesnar

SouthpawJosh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 03:28:40 PM »
Surgery today revealed shattered elbow. Out for 6 months.

IMISSTORRIEWILSON

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 05:52:02 PM »
Puts him back in time to be a possible rumble 2018 winner and be the man to take down lesnar at wm34. At least for once vince cant say these little guys get hurt so this is why we must push these big guys. Now it is time to push samoa joe to the moon as raw's no 1 heel.