Author Topic: Titus Brand  (Read 90 times)

KoppoKick

• View Profile
Titus Brand
« on: June 14, 2017, 12:34:04 AM »
Anyone else enjoying the Titus Brand storyline lately? 

This feels like the first time for me that Crews belongs on the main roster since he came up a little over a year ago.  He fits in well being associated with Titus since their strong points compliment each other well.  Titus does a great job playing a Stringer Bell-type character.  Crews is the young guy who wants to move up in the business, but you know he feels a little bit conflicted about Titus' methods. 

Adding Tozawa to the Titus Brand is a great move.  Tozawa and Crews were tag partners in Dragon Gate.  I can totally see these guys getting over similar to Beauty and The ManBeast and potentially comparable to The New Day. 

Calling it right now that by the Royal Rumble Crews and Tozawa will be Tag Champs.

WWE should go all out with this Titus Brand idea.  They need merchandise, a strong social media presence.  Make it like a Chikara storyline where you convince your fanbase that this brand exists (viral marketing, create a Titus Brand website with details on all the services provided when you buyin to the Titus Brand). 

Down the road if WWE will give these guys a push, I think the absolute perfect guy to put this group on an elite level would be the addition of Adam Cole.  Cole is destined to be a star; make him The Ace of the Titus Brand and you've built a long time main event player who will catch fire. 

dam skippy

• View Profile
Re: Titus Brand
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 11:25:51 AM »
First of all, I agree with everything you said.

I watch Raw and Hulu and its a condensed version, which means something is always edited out.  For the last three years, it has usually been anything with Titus in it, including the last few ones.  So I don't think Vince has any attention of pushing these guys today.  It doesn't mean something could change tomorrow.  Look at New Day, they had to put in some time and work to get over.

Apollo doesn't have "it" today.  Like you said, maybe he just needs the right arc to help him.

I am hoping Titus will be taking more seriously in the future.

Zandrax

• Hey buddy!
    • View Profile
Re: Titus Brand
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 11:02:45 PM »

Titus is a great talker, not so much a wrestler.

I'd love to see him be the new breed of managers.