Author Topic: Mike Kanellis is a Fatty Fat Fat  (Read 200 times)

EDGECRUSHER

• View Profile
Mike Kanellis is a Fatty Fat Fat
« on: August 17, 2017, 08:59:42 AM »
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/8/17/16155916/rumor-roundup-aug-17-2017-ric-flair-condition-bellas-brooklyn-summerslam-eva-marie-champ-more

I noticed this too. He has a midcard gimmick, not a lot of talent and is basically there because his wife is hot and awesome. So, at the very least you can get some abs and muscles. You know what company you work for, you have to put in the effort or be forgotten.

dam skippy

• View Profile
Re: Mike Kanellis is a Fatty Fat Fat
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 09:29:04 AM »
I am hoping there's more to the story, like WWE had unrealistic expectations or something but I doubt it. You can't have the appearance of crapping on an opportunity in this business.  Its ashame that he's known for his wife.

EDGECRUSHER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 10:22:13 AM »
He really has done nothing to deserve to be known for anything but Mr. Kanellis. His current gimmick is basically a rib on him. His look is nothing, his mic skills are shit, his wrestling is generic. He is forgettable in every way except for his wife and he isn't even in solid shape for a wrestler.

They would release him except that she would follow. I'm sure their contracts are tied together since they are married. Can't force a married couple in the business to never see one another.

EDGECRUSHER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 04:55:16 PM »
Just to further pile on, apparently he signed his deal 2 months in advance and officials feel like he just sat on his couch the whole time instead of getting into great shape. Also, he convinced them to have him start in WWE and skip NXT, so they are even more confused, even calling him lazy backstage.

No idea what is going on, but he won't be long for the company if he keeps this shit up.

FATSEXY

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 08:51:43 AM »
So basically they signed him because someone wanted to tap that ass on Maria.

Have you noticed that Cass has a big assed HGH gut? He pulls his tights halfway up his stomach. Look at his whole stomach. It's big.

SouthpawJosh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 10:40:34 AM »
They weren't booked for SummerSlam and they weren't on the subsequent SDL that followed (to my knowledge).

SupTool

• View Profile
    • Flying Heel Productions
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 12:03:22 PM »
He's now in rehab for prescription pill addiction