Author Topic: Raw 8/29/17  (Read 151 times)

dam skippy

• View Profile
Raw 8/29/17
« on: August 29, 2017, 11:16:30 AM »
First, this was a good show.  Raw is having a better build to No Mercy than any other PPV this year.   Why did it take Summerslam for them to get there.

The IC Battle Royal was a little predictable but very fun to watch.  This one match created and continued a few angles, as it should. I credit Dallas and Axel for looking like they might make it to the last 3.  Hardy and Miz should putt on a good match next week.

Heyman is on fire with his promos again.  He did a great job at putting over Strowman.  Brock handled his own well.

The tag team title match single matches are a little redundant but that's too be expected. 

Putting Cena and Reigns against each other is brilliant to get the fans to pick a side.  It seemed like Roman was holding his own in the promos but Cena sealed the deal at the end.   This could be interesting jaw-jacking until the show.

Please dear God in Heaven, let this be a face turn for Bliss.  Watching her match with Sasha was reminiscent of the Raw ME of Trish and Lita.  Bliss is a natural champ and I think the fans will allow her to be the top face.  That being said, it's time to turn the Boss.

FATSEXY

• View Profile
Re: Raw 8/29/17
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
Welp, Roman is the latest victim of the Cena burial promo! Good luck in GFW as Greek Empire, Joe!

SCB

• View Profile
Re: Raw 8/29/17
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 06:30:31 PM »
It was reported that Cena did bury Baron Corbin. He didn't think he deserved it. He was right though.