Author Topic: Smackdown Nakamura  (Read 107 times)

dam skippy

• View Profile
Smackdown Nakamura
« on: September 07, 2017, 06:09:56 PM »
If there's ever been someone in WWE that's lightning hot their first year, it's him. I cannot figure out why he's had several amazing Smackdown wins that deserved to be on PPVs.  If he's hot in the US and Japan, wouldn't that be a win for the WWE? 

The man who beat Orton and Cena is predicted to lose against the current Champ.  It's like McMahon is trying to prove something to himself.  I understand it's a business but this will be remembered as a low spot in Smackdown history.

Does it feel like the product has been damaged?  If so, can a Nakamura title run fix it?

Zandrax

• Hey buddy!
    • View Profile
Re: Smackdown Nakamura
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 10:27:56 PM »
There's no question in my mind that Nakamura could and should be World Champion. But alas there aren't 1.3 billion people in Japan...

KoppoKick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 01:04:14 AM »
I don't mind Jinder, but he should probably be 2014 Rusev and getting his character over as the US Champion right now.  Jinder is in a tough spot when you contrast Raw has a red hot match for their title (Brock vs. Braun).  I enjoy the Smackdown TV show way more than RAW, but I am much more interested in the RAW PPV's than Smackdown PPV's. 

Nakamura and Orton should be the title program.  Having an All Time WWE Great vs. an All Time New Japan Great in their prime for the WWE Title should be a fantastic PPV main event. 

Zandrax

• Hey buddy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 03:31:32 AM »
It is worth noting that within the span of approximately a month, Nakamura has cleanly pinned John Cena and Randy Orton.