Author Topic: Gotham (Season 4)  (Read 326 times)

DocSavage

• @#*%
    • View Profile
Re: Gotham (Season 4)
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2017, 09:19:16 AM »
I liked Zsasz's stand in.

Wonder if he'll be the first guy to stay dead in Gotham.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »
The Pig twist seemed a little obvious to me.  Wouldn't someone be able to identify all the police officers?

I felt like they were reaching with the many moods of Bruce until I thought about my teenage.  They got this one right.

Bikers that can have lots of money don't install cameras anywhere?

I like the evolution of Gordon.  He's learning from his past.

I want more Grundy.

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2017, 12:51:19 PM »

Bikers that can have lots of money don't install cameras anywhere?

Not if they're doing illegal stuff. They'd be recording evidence of crimes that could be used against them later on.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2017, 01:15:39 PM »
Not if they're doing illegal stuff. They'd be recording evidence of crimes that could be used against them later on.

Sorry, I meant outside the facilities. Besides, I forget I am picking on a show where people don't stay dead.

RealMarchHare

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2017, 06:50:31 PM »
Last night was what I think is the second episode in the entirety of the shows run that did not feature Bruce Wayne.  I'm liking these episodes he isn't in as it allows more time for the other characters to develop.

Was I the only one who actually was made a little uneasy at them showing Grundy ripping people's arms off and beating them to do death with them?  Seemed so out of place with all the other superhero shows going out of their way to avoid showing random gruesome deaths.

Can't really say there is a character I hate on this show anymore other than maybe Barbara and Selena.  Everyone has really come into their own.  Is this the start of Gordon finally going full Lawful Good and not just skirting the line anymore?  The Harvey situation while sad seemed a little out of character as well.  He didn't really want the job from what I recall at the end of last season and at no point do I recall ever making it official that he was Captain.  So wasn't he still interim with the knowledge someone would be made the permanent Captain?  Also with all his actions in the previous season he'd have been admitting after he couldn't face them he isn't the man for the job and Gordon is.  He practically did by making him hold the ceremony so why the anger?

Overall thought it was a solid episode.  I actually haven't been following the CW universe after week 1 as it's just to much to keep up with right now for me with work and the new kid but, I don't find myself missing it.  Actually looking forward to the Gotham episode every week.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2017, 04:08:37 PM »
I think he knew something wasn't right with how Jim got his promotion. He was being protective while also seemingly drunk. He was bound to act like an ass.

RealMarchHare

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2017, 06:28:43 PM »
I thought that but it just didn't come off that way to me.  We'll have to wait and see in the next few episodes how they're relationship develops/crumbles from here