Author Topic: Woken Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt  (Read 174 times)

FATSEXY

• View Profile
Woken Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt
« on: December 05, 2017, 02:18:49 PM »
Already legendary, after one promo. FINALLY, someone that can do a program with Wyatt, make it interesting, and put him over. I hope they bring the entire Broken Universe to WWE. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Zandrax

• Hey buddy!
    • View Profile
Re: Woken Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 05:11:30 PM »
Allegedly TNA/Impact/GFW/WhateverTheFuckTheyAreThisWeek are allowing any alumni to use their gimmicks. Whether they're just trying to be good people, or they just have no money to sue is anybody's guess. But in the end this is a good thing.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:09:01 AM by Zandrax »

FATSEXY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 05:18:27 PM »
Allegedly TNA/Impact/GFW/WhateverTheFuckTheyAreThisWeek are allowing any alumni to use their gimmicks. Whether they're just trying to be good people, or they just have no money to sue is anybody's guest. But in the end this is a good thing.

It's actually a really smart move that's probably meant to tempt talent away from the WWE. If you're someone who isn't happy with your pay in the WWE, you can gamble on yourself by jumping to TNA for less guaranteed money and try to make it up in merchandising.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 08:56:14 PM »
I am concerned WWE will screw this up.  This has huge merch sales potential but they won't want Matt becoming that popular. I hope I am wrong.

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 03:17:24 AM »
This would have been even better had Wyatt been given the wins to his fueds to back up his character.

Right now hes a bunch of nonsense in his promos, but completely fit in the Woken Universe. His evil laugh was cringe worthy till Woken Matt started laughing in retaliation.

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 12:33:17 PM »
Being reported Vince is a big fan of what Matt is doing to the point where hes being given creative license to do what he wants.

FATSEXY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 08:43:36 AM »
Being reported Vince is a big fan of what Matt is doing to the point where hes being given creative license to do what he wants.

WONDERFUL!!! AAAAHHHHAAAA

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 03:42:23 PM »
I bet Meek Mah Hon admires Matt establishing himself in the WWE, leaving, re-inventing himself, and coming back.

Only reason to watch Raw tonight.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 02:16:23 PM »
Last night was a slow burn.  I get that they want to prepare matches for the Royal Rumble but whether Vince likes it or not, this will be a big ticket match.   

Are they waiting for Jeff?  I have heard he has made it back to live shows on one site and then he's still healing on another.

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 01:29:21 AM »
I think we need to be honest. That was not good. Whatever creative license Matt has, Monday night he was handed a script to do exactly what he did last week, but scripted.

Zandrax

• Hey buddy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 01:39:27 AM »
I think we need to be honest. That was not good. Whatever creative license Matt has, Monday night he was handed a script to do exactly what he did last week, but scripted.

Exactly right. Way too scripted. All you need for evidence is several seconds of nothing but laughing.

FATSEXY

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 02:01:29 PM »

I was amazed that they had a monumental opportunity to unleash the Woken Universe, and what they did with it was add character graphics in between the cuts to each guy... making the segment drag. It was not good because it was just a repeat of last week. The writing staff of the WWE is utter garbage, and Vince McMahon is an idiot.

FATSEXY

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 02:03:09 PM »
Last night was a slow burn.  I get that they want to prepare matches for the Royal Rumble but whether Vince likes it or not, this will be a big ticket match.   

Are they waiting for Jeff?  I have heard he has made it back to live shows on one site and then he's still healing on another.

The move to make is, have a few matches that are too close to put either guy over definitively, then have Matt on the verge of winning the blowoff cage match only to have Brother Nero show up and cost him the match.