Author Topic: RAW 11/27  (Read 98 times)

SouthpawJosh

• View Profile
RAW 11/27
« on: November 27, 2017, 10:02:58 PM »
Paige, Sonya, and Mandy are called Absolution.
You're either with them, or you're against them.

Sonya and Mandy pledged their undying loyalty to Paige, because as Paige will tell you, she was the woman who started all of this.

Hmmm... why couldn't this have been Emma's story instead of the whining and the social media b.s. about the EXACT SAME THING...

:dash_mini:

FATSEXY

• View Profile
Re: RAW 11/27
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 01:31:26 PM »
I don't know if there's a better example of WWE's monumental idiocy than having Emma claim repeatedly that she started the women's revolution, then releasing Emma right before Paige comes back. Could there have been anyone more perfect for Paige to come back against? Wouldn't Emma being around be a good explanation for Asuka joining Look At Our Stomachs, seeing how Emma gave Asuka all she could handle in their main roster matches, and couldn't that have been used to depower Asuka a little bit instead of having her so ridiculously overpowered?

Maybe Asuka realized that she's not invincible because of Emma. Maybe Emma and Asuka could have had ONE more match, where Paige and the Ab Girls came out and beat up Emma and Asuka. Then they come back this week and offer Emma membership, she rejects them, Asuka accepts and they all attack Paige. Paige wins the WWE Title and keeps insisting on fighting by herself. Her fighting spirit wins Asuka back to the good side, Asuka keeps the other two from interfering at Mania, Emma wins.

Post match, it's revealed that Dana joined Team Fit Girls, she does a run in and helps Team Six Packs beat down Emma and Asuka.

Next night on Raw, Emma and Asuka vs. Paige and Cornrows. Emma is about to win, Dana and Blondie run in, beatdown, Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss run in. You've got Nia, Alexa, Emma, Asuka as the anti-Stomachs.

MEANWHILE, Bayley and Sasha defect to Smackdown so that The Four Horsewomen can become an actual faction.

Next year's Survivor Series is each faction + some random chick, Foxy and Carmella. Foxy and Carmella take each other out. You can put the belt on Paige and whatever Bella wants to do a nostalgia run later next year, and put Paige over to build her. The SS match has a proper Four Horsewomen vs. Bliss Squad showdown. Alexa gets to be the face that she should naturally be, but she can stay bratty and still have people like her. She's a tiny version of The Rock, basically.

Anyway, WWE I just booked the next two years of the Womens' Division for you, you're welcome.

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 02:52:47 AM »
That Roman Reigns promo was garbage and we’re back to that again? The IC title on him really devalues the belt. He doesn’t need it and it, but theyre going for the shield holding all 4 raw belts at Mania I’m guessing. At least Samoa Joe gets a little bit of a spotlight for now.

KoppoKick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 09:04:10 AM »
The Smackdown trio of Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan are called The Riott Squad.  Why are they running the same angle at the same time on both shows?

FATSEXY

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 09:07:14 AM »
That Roman Reigns promo was garbage and we’re back to that again? The IC title on him really devalues the belt. He doesn’t need it and it, but theyre going for the shield holding all 4 raw belts at Mania I’m guessing. At least Samoa Joe gets a little bit of a spotlight for now.

That John Cena is a piece of work, man. He puts Reigns on blast for thinking the IC title is below him, and pretty much assures that Reigns will ask for an IC reign.

Prime

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • A1-Wrestling
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 09:57:05 AM »

I would expect that Reigns drops the IC belt at some point (Royal Rumble?) so he can go after Brock for the Universal Championship at Mania.

FATSEXY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 02:04:22 PM »
I would expect that Reigns drops the IC belt at some point (Royal Rumble?) so he can go after Brock for the Universal Championship at Mania.

They should put it on Joe and let Joe go through everyone, then have Miz come back as the face and win it from Joe.