« on: January 22, 2018, 08:44:41 PM »
aka Raw Is Cameos

Pretty much just what I expected so far

benlinus

• View Profile
Re: Raw 25
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 11:35:17 PM »
Things I learned from this show

1)Heath Slater is invited to my poker game.
2)Torrie wilson is still fappable
3)Austin vs McMahon in any other  incarnation will never have the magic those 2 had. The closest thing wwe had was bryan yes movement vs hhh.
4)Asuka is just not over with the smarts or the marks.  The crowd does not really pop for her much at all. If Rousey shows up Rousey should win the rumble over asuka
5)Undertaker did not announce he was officially retired which makes me think undertaker vs cena is happening at wm34.
6)The Miz is Awesome and the die hards still hate Reigns and I do not hear kids cheering for Reigns like theyh do for Cena so wwe still has no excuse for this to continue (but it will).
7)Thank God Elias got one over on Cena in this round. Very classy of Cena to agree to do that. I still have nightmares of team wwe vs nexus at that summerslam.
8)I like Ross asking about Abagail as a person. I would love for her to debut in a womens royal rumble if not this year then perhaps next year.
9)DX passing the torch to Balor Club was a nice touch. The revival are the new ascension.
10)Stroman should win the title at the rumble if lesnar is leaving soon  Perhaps this would be the time for heyman to turn on lesnar and be stromans mouthpiece,

BlackLight

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 02:32:37 AM »
Haven't watched RAW in years. Vince's face is edging into Skeletor territory.

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 12:39:13 PM »
Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt was amazing.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 01:54:05 PM »
Hulu's recap removed Hardy vs. Wyatt.  I am disappointed, 

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 04:16:51 PM »
That’s because the match was bullshit. Bray pinned him clean and nothing special happened at all.

benlinus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 05:28:02 PM »
also it is so odd that they would do a bray wyatt vs woken match with no advertisement throughout the day. It reminds me of when they blew off the mizdow vs miz match on raw 1 night and then poof it was over (and miz vs mizdow had like a 6 to 9 month storyline) and poof gone after 1 raw match.

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 01:57:55 AM »
Seemed like Triple H genuinely looked at Finn as the future when raising his hand, if he were running things like he does NXT. This was a genuine passing of the torch from the original Kliq to the new generation. Props to WWE for actually doing that. Kevin Nash and Aj being part of it would have been nice.

Reigns losing the IC belt was lost in the shuffle but actually a big deal. Surprised he ate a pin, kind of clean too.

I have zero interest in seeing Underteker wrestle ever again. Seems like he has one retirement match a year, except now he just doesn’t look and move right.

Fans chanting 123 at X-Pac was great.

They need to have a show in that small venue once a year. It looks fantastic.

dam skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 08:38:43 AM »
I saw somewhere (don't know who to credit) that HHH and Mike Rotunda were in charge of the smaller venue. Is there ant chance Rotunda had pull in that match for his son to beat Hardy so quickly?

SCB

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 11:07:53 AM »
I doubt he cares honestly. If I had to guess that was just a series of matches we’ll see on free tv leading up to ppv match.