Author Topic: Raw 2/5/18  (Read 62 times)

dam skippy

• View Profile
Raw 2/5/18
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:46:33 AM »
This was a very slow build to story lines that will play out to WM.

So is Nia turning face?  Her match comes off as heelish but her promo doesn't.

Miz is amazing, it's a shame that he had to be used to remind us that Dana is with Titus Worldwide still.

The Wyatt / Reigns match came off as filler.  Would it have hurt to have Matt interfere in the match? 

It's sad when Kurt has to explain who the pictures of the women's EC match are.

The tag championship match wasn't as good as they have been lately.  If someone is to sick to compete, keep them out of ringside, no?

Braun is the man!  Cena is seeing twilight.  Elias will be playing the role of Jinder Mahal in the "where the hell did he come from" position. 

Maybe I missed Lesnar too much.  Heyman could have helped the show.

benlinus

• View Profile
Re: Raw 2/5/18
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 12:35:36 PM »
Never comapre the greatness of elias to jinder mahal. I thought alexa bliss made an elquent point about her having to defend her world title against 5 other people while lesnar did not have to do the same. In today's world of women needing to be treated equal as men that was a fair point. I wish I thought that quote would lead to something interesting but it seems like it was just made for the purpose of bliss trying to dodge her way out of the chamber and into a 1 on 1 match. Also it seems odd that bliss has not defended her title since october. I wonder what the reason for that is. 

SCB

• View Profile
Re: Raw 2/5/18
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 02:22:35 PM »
Bliss/Nia feels like itís headed in the Triple H/Batista break up position.

I think both will work as faces however.